Mobile Phone Detection Cameras : WARNING!

Mobile Phone Detection Cameras : WARNING!

Community, Traffic Offence
Mobile Phone Detection Cameras : WARNING! Mobile phone detection cameras went live on NSW roads on 1 December 2019. These detection cameras will be both fixed and mobile. Unlike speed cameras there will be no warning signs to give drivers a heads up. Penalties are severe. Drivers will accrue 5 demerit…
Read More
CONSENT – A MINE FIELD

CONSENT – A MINE FIELD

Community, Criminal Law
CONSENT– A MINE FIELD Currently, the Law as it stands in NSW regarding consent to sexual intercourse is that each party must give their conscious and voluntary agreement to the act. This agreement can be expressed verbally or in actions and likewise the refusal of consent, or withdrawal of consent,…
Read More
Childhood Immunisation and Family Law

Childhood Immunisation and Family Law

Community, Family Law
Childhood Immunisation and Family Law Some Australian parents have recently begun to question whether to immunise their children, expressing concerns about possible side-effects risks associated with childhood vaccinations. But what happens if parents are separated and can’t agree? Childhood vaccines, introduced in 1932, are said to have greatly reduced illness…
Read More
Daffodil Day

Daffodil Day

Community
Daffodil Day Next Friday, August 25 is Daffodil Day. Equilaw Solicitors will be getting involved and helping raise much needed funds for the Cancer Council. We have a box of Daffodil Day merchandise for purchase here at the office. Please come in and say hello! To read more about Daffodil Day or to make a…
Read More
Jeans for Genes Day

Jeans for Genes Day

Community
Jeans for Genes Day This year Equilaw Solicitors is very excited to join the Jeans for Genes Day movement, August 4, and help fight against childhood disease. We have a box of Jeans for Genes merchandise for purchase in the office. Please come in and say hello! To read more about Jeans for…
Read More